When you’re growing as an agent, no two days are the same and interest rates help that. Because the real estate market is never static.
Think about it: interest rates alone keep agents, buyers, and sellers on their toes.
As we kickstart 2022, interest rates are suspected of going up — shocker! One thing most agents aren’t looking forward to is having those difficult conversations with clients.
Keep in mind that interest rates are something you can't control. Don't be discouraged, though. Despite the fact that the residential market is slowing down, investors' desire to buy investment properties is increasing.
Haven’t had a chance to go all-in on working with investors? 2022 could be your year, Dario.
Now let’s dive in:
According to Realtor Magazine, homes in larger cities with accessory dwelling units (ADUs) were priced 35% higher than homes without one. Check out how ADUs can add additional value and cash flow to your next investment.
As per the Washington post, Freddie Mac, the largest purchaser of multifamily loans agrees to provide closing cost credit if apartment owners agree to report on-time rental payments through Esus Platform.
According to Bloomberg Wealth, homeowners withdrew $63 billion in equity from their properties through more than 1.1 million cash-out refinances. They’re using this cash to pay for renovations.
Apartment rents are still rising according to the latest rent report from Yardi Matrix. The national average has gone up 13.7% from its year-earlier level.
REFERRAL PROGRAM UPDATES
With the new year in full swing, what better time to start increasing the number of transactions with investor clients?
We are looking for more experienced investor agents to join our referral program where you can add an additional 12-60 closings per year. Here are some updates you need to know:
- Investor Agents have closed 218 deals with our investors through our referral program in 2021!
- 30 days after joining our referral program on of the agents earned a $15,000 commission working with one of our referred investors
- An agent in AZ closed a 2.2 Mil deal a luxury short term rental with one of our investors
- Agents new to our program have commented about the quality of the connections they receive from our referral program
Don’t have the experience working with investors quite yet? Joining the Boot Camp gives you the knowledge and skills you need to work with more investors and close more deals in just four weeks.
You’ll want to keep an eye out for these agents inside the BootCamp — they’ve entered 2022 and they’re hitting the ground running:
- John Wright after completing the bootcamp, submitted a deal to the Agents Invest Investors and received four inquiries, got the deal under contract with 15X ROI from bootcamp cost!!! He is excited to close many more deals using the things he learned in the bootcamp!
- Maria Dennis went through the Agents Invest Bootcamp training early in 2021 and has finished her first full year as an agent earning over $250,000! She is passionate about sharing the impact this training has had on her life and helping other agents plug in, so they can experience the success she has!
As you know, platforms like Airbnb and VRBO have been blowing up. The demand for Short Term Rentals isn’t going anywhere.
Need financing support as you work with more STRs? We recommend Host Financial.
Host Financial specializes in Short Term Rental financing using short-term rental projections.
Their approach is unique because they use the projected short-term rental revenue of the property rather than personal income to qualify your loan. This means your clients can say goodbye to Tax Returns, W2s, DTIs, or any other paperwork holding them back.
Want to learn their simple 3-step process? Shoot them a message and get qualified fast.
2022 will be opening even more doors to help you work with even more investors. Question is, will you walk through them?