My daily schedule used to include a loose combination of either putting out fires or always being “on standby” for a call.
Maybe that’s your schedule right now.
What I found over time is that most millionaire agents manage their time really well.
They have to. Otherwise, they can’t successfully accomplish everything they must get done on a daily basis to meet long-term goals.
In the Bootcamp, we teach our agents the clear-cut formula on what they need to achieve on a daily — even hourly basis — if they want to succeed. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Send at least 10 deals a week to your investor database. The more deals you send to your clients, the more opportunities you have to make a sale.
- Lead generation for deals every single day–five days a week.
- Set a goal to write at least five offers every week. Coach Kelly averages 10 to 20 offers a week. If she can do it, you can too!
- Expect 25%–50% of offers written to go under contract.
Ok great, but where do you find the time to do all this?
Here is the personal daily schedule I used to build my business. It can be your ideal schedule too.
THE IDEAL SCHEDULE FOR AN INVESTMENT-FOCUSED AGENT
- 90 minutes of lead generation for deals and sending deals to clients.
- 60 minutes of investor follow-up and check-in. Text and call investors letting them know about the deals you sent them.
- 30-minute break to feed your mind. Read a book, go for a walk, listen to a podcast.
- 60 minutes of writing offers and negotiating deals.
- 60 minutes of time blocked for new investor consultations.
- The rest of the day is open for working in the business, education, and non-income-producing activities.
If that feels near impossible, all you need to start with is 90 minutes.
Your biggest priority right now? Learning how to leverage consistent lead gen in your business. If you can just start there, the rest will come.
How will you carve out 90 minutes in your day?